Auto Trim Design, a leader in automotive accessories in the Puget Sound area, is looking for a full-time
professional with a friendly attitude and the ability to multitask to serve as our company’s front desk
receptionist/CSR and sales representative. In this position, you will greet customers, and assist them
with checking their vehicles in or picking them up. You will be responsible for answering and managing
the phones and possibly assisting with scheduling sales callbacks. You will help with processing work
orders and selling to walk-in customers as well as over the phone. The job can be fast-paced with little
downtime. We offer excellent benefits including PTO and sick leave. We pride ourselves on providing a
safe and welcoming atmosphere. If you enjoy people, and cars and are committed to doing excellent
work, we want to hear from you!
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, and alerting staff when someone
is there to meet or visit them.
- Answer a multiple-line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or
taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up
conference calls as requested.
- Accept deliveries and mail and organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients while
also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or
calling in on the phone.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Sales representative and sales assistance
- Handle order entry, order processing, and data entry
High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of training or experience in customer service and office work preferred.
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional Customer Service
*Sales and industry experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time Position
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 (possible Saturdays)
Work setting: In-person at our Tukwila location
Wage/Salary: $16.99/hr. to$20/hr. depending on experience.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off